There are plenty of ways to leverage this effective preservative process at every stage of the game, and for several production and service purposes. This includes commercial catering, a highly lucrative operation for many small, medium, and large food prep businesses.
Of course, with food service and catering, you need all the help you can get to remain competitive, nowadays. Therefore, we’d like to share with you the primary benefits of using blast freezing for commercial catering.
The Benefits of Blast Freezing for Commercial Caterers
- Blast Freezing Reduces Waste - Meats, fruits, veggies, baked goods, and other perishable items only last so long (hence, “perishable”). That’s why it’s so crucial to implement the most reliable preservation methods and limit the amount of lost product you’re throwing into the trash.
- It’s a Faster Freezing Process - Our technology allows you to freeze things in a “flash,” and truncate much of the waiting. This is a game changer when you need to keep your fast-paced catering operation moving efficiently.
- Avoid Quality Deterioration - This freezing system doesn’t involve as much crystallization, which allows you to keep meats and fruits fresher and more malleable. Then you can offer your clients a better version of what they’d otherwise get from a competitor.
Products You Can Blast Freeze
Since catering covers a very wide variety of foods, nowadays, it’s important to know which items are most amenable to blast freezing. These are some of the most common foods you could preserve with this technique.
- Meats & Seafood - Many large-scale meat processors use blast freezing now. However, it’s also great for caterers, especially if you’re working with a smaller butcher or meat delivery company that doesn’t already do this.
- Baked Goods - Many baked breakfast and dessert items are incredibly popular for catering buffets. You can extend their shelf-life with blast freezing.
- Fruits & Veggies - These perish even quicker than meat products, especially without the help of blast freezing.
- Ready-to-Eat Products - This is big for any food delivery company that offers “already prepared” meals, and don’t want to risk losing product quality.
Let us Help You Blast Freeze & Preserve Products Longer
Our freezing and refrigeration resources can help any small, medium, or large commercial business. We’re more than happy to show you all the technical aspects of our freezing machinery, designed to help you at every level of food production and service.
Modern Portable Refrigeration offers commercial caterers and other food professionals the opportunity to reduce waste and preserve product quality with superior blast freezing equipment. If you’d like to learn more, then please contact us anytime at 860-990-2661.